HTML entities button is a few inserting HTML entities button add to the admin post/page editor(HTML mode).
- Insert HTML special characters.
- Insert recent post link.
- Insert emoticons.
- Insert wpemoji.
- Insert Dashicons.
- Convert special characters to HTML entities.
- Japanese – https://elearn.jp/wpman/column/html-entities-button.html
- Japanese(ja) – Takenori Matsuura
- French(fr_FR) – [Emilie Colin]
You can send your own language pack to me.
Please contact to me.
- https://12net.jp/ (ja)
- @tmatsuur on twitter.
This plug-in is not guaranteed though the user of WordPress can freely use this plug-in free of charge regardless of the purpose.
The author must acknowledge the thing that the operation guarantee and the support in this plug-in use are not done at all beforehand.
email to takenori.matsuura[at]gmail.com
- A plug-in installation screen is displayed on the WordPress admin panel.
- It installs it in
- The plug-in is made effective.
Check for [Convert emoticons like 🙂 and 😛 to graphics on display] in Writing Settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HTML entities button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed a bug that setting page were not displayed in user’s language.
- Added insert Dashicons button.
- Font for the editor can be changed.
- Added insert wpemoji button.
Use classic smileyoption was added.
- Bug fix: Referring to the variable that does not exist.
- Bug fix: A parameter of the function was adjusted.
- Adjust the height of the buttons.
- The properties page was added.
- The appearance of the button was changed.
- Added convert special characters button.
- Bug fix for IE7
- Recent post list style modified.
- Bug fix at 1.3.4
- Pulldown list style modified.
- Modify button style for WordPress 3.3
- Added French language
- Bug fix for IE
- Clear alert message.
- English support
- WordPress 3.3 b3 support(Bug fix)
- Added emoticons button.
* Bug fix for IE 7
* Added resent post link button.
- The first release.