Hot Weather plugin by HotThemes is a weather forecast widget for WordPress, powered by WeatherLet.com. This plugin downloads data from WeatherLet.com site for the selected location. It’s possible to select any city in the USA by ZIP code, or any city in the world by the WeatherLet’s city code. The widget can show temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius degrees. Two forms of the widget are available: a simple static image or rotating Flash based carousel that shows temperature for 7 days upfront.
- Install plugin as usually from WordPress.org, or download, and upload
plugin_hot_weather.zipfile your WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Publish the Hot Weather widget in one of available widget positions.
- Click on the widget will open all Hot Weather options.
- Detailed explanation of each plugin option and live demo can be found on Weather page.
Contributors & Developers
“Hot Weather” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- The first release
- WordPress 4.0 compatibility