Website visitors can send and receive files with your Hosted~FTP~ account. Branding, custom fields and more to help automate workflows. 100% Hosted in the Amazon Cloud!
Visit www.hostedftp.com to learn more about FTP in the Cloud
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit ‘Appearance->Widgets’ and drag the Hosted~FTP~ Widget to your Sidebar
- Customize and configure
- What is my username?
Enter your Hosted~FTP~ login email/username
- Where can I sign up for Hosted~FTP~?
Visit www.hostedftp.com to sign up for a Hosted~FTP~ account
- Is there a FREE trial that I can try first?
Yes! We have 21 Day FREE trials (no credit card required, no hassles). Upgrade anytime.
- How can I customize the look and feel?
Login to http://ftp.hostedftp.com and click the Plugin Tab. Add custom fields, labels and more!
Contributors & Developers
“Hosted~FTP~” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Updated to use Widget class as per 2.8 spec. New screenshots.
File download from anonymous/public folders