Official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2010/07/18/horizontal-motion-gallery/
Horizontal motion gallery WordPress plugin create the motion image gallery in the pages and post.. The user can direct both the image scrolling direction and speed just by placing the mouse on either side of the image gallery. Clicking on an image will target new link and optionally hyperlink each images. This is an XML based slideshow gallery so we have create the XML file with image IRL.
Do you want to scroll the image automatically without mouse over? use my “image horizontal reel scroll slideshow” WordPress plugin.
Installation Instruction & Configuration
- Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /horizontal-motion-gallery/ folder.
- Drop the ‘horizontal-motion-gallery’ folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder
- In word press administration panels, click on plug-in from the menu.
- You should see your new ‘Horizontal motion gallery’ plug-in listed under Inactive plug-in tab.
- To turn the word presses plug-in on, click activate.
- Go to widget link under Appearance tab, Drag & drop gSlideshow widget to your desired location in the active sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“Horizontal motion gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to 4.7
- Fixed design issue for wordpress theme twenty sixteen.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.4
- Tested up to 4.3.1
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 3.9
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (horizontal-motion-gallery.po) available in the languages folder.
Minor change in the admin layout.
Tested up to 3.6
Tested up to 3.5
In this version we have removed the XML concept. Introduced option to load the images directly from the folder. thus no hyper link option to the images.
New demo link, http://www.gopiplus.com
Tested up to 3.4
Tested up to 3.3
Tested up to 3.0.1