It’s time to stop logging into eNom separately, and start managing it from WordPress.
You HAVE to submit your IP to eNom to activate the reseller API ability (we can’t do that for you). If you have that done, then activate, and start using the features on the back-end or front-end of WordPress. Instructions on how to activate your account are included.
- Namespinner (backend and widget for clients to use)
- Search domains (backend and widget for clients to use)
- List Domains
- Host record viewing
- Demo mode for you to move between the live and test eNom API
- View/manage account settings
** Coming Soon **
- Domain Management (including TLD offerings, retrieval, and pricing)
- Purchasing domain names (advance)
- WhoIs (page and widget)
And many, many more features.
Also coming soon, the HobiHut Suite:
- HobiDay – for GoDaddy users
- HobiCheap – for NameCheap users
- HobiNam – for Name.com users
- HobiSRS – for OpenSRS.com users
- HobiReg – for Register.com users
- Download and unzip the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your eNom settings in Hobinom > Settings.
- (Optional) Install the widget(s) in your template using Appearance > Widgets.
It’s a good plugin that provides communication to the multidomain platform known as “enom”. The plugin allows to query the API of enom through different tabs but I miss the plugin to do a step forward and provide a way to convert wordpress into an “enom reselling platform”. My congrats to the developers and keep working hard 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“HobiNom” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- upgraded and verified to 4.1
- Menu rearrangement, combining pages
- Added getting nameservers
- Misc bugs.
- Added new feature, account settings management/updating
- Fixed error in domain listing
- Updated changelog
0.5 – (2014-10-20)
- updated code to WP 4.0
- added domain info search
- fixed plugin styles not loading
- new features (namespinner widget,etc.)
0.4 – (2013-06-09)
- added option to purchase domain names
0.3 – (2013-05-21)
- Created list domains page, ability to click on button to list all domains and statuses, as well as list all expired domains.
0.2 – (2013-05-13)
- Created namespinner page, modified look of plugin.
0.1 – (2013-05-02)
- Initial launch.