This plugin uses the HipChat v1 HTTP API to send a message to a room whenever a post is published. You will need to provide your HipChat API token before notifications are sent.
- Artem Russakovskii (email@example.com)
- Garret Heaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Use the “Install Plugins” page in your wp-admin, or:
- Upload the
hipchatdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by selecting ‘HipChat’ in the settings menu.
Contributors & Developers
“HipChat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Mark as working with WP 3.8
- Properly tag new release. This system and svn are weird. :p
- Use HTTPS when hitting API.
- Only hit rooms/message method so this works with Notification tokens.
- Initial release.