Finally, Choose Parent Categories for Link Categories
One of the problems with WordPress’ built-in blogroll/bookmark functionality is that you can’t choose to create nested categories (sub-categories) for the links. This is silly, and makes the functionality nearly useless.
Treat yourself to some nested blogroll categories
This plugin allows link categories to have parent categories (makes link categories “hierarchical”), saving you time and maybe even saving the world.
The plugin also now includes a widget!
You may also be interested in:
- Rich Text Tags – Enable rich text editing of tags, categories, and taxonomies. Add value to your tag & category pages and improve your website’s SEO.
- When I add categories from the Add Link page, selecting the parent categories doesn’t work!
Yeah, we know. We’re working on it 🙂
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
- Enabled the Link Manager in WordPress 3.5 and higher. You won’t need to the install Link Manager plugin to do this.
- Added hierarchical link categories widget. Very cool!
- Initial release