Introducing Hide Trackbacks. You can have the benefits of track/ping backs (know when someone writes about posts) whilst keeping the comments clean and uncluttered.
After enabling the plugin, trackbacks and pingbacks are no longer shown on your posts and the comment count is updated correctly to reflect this. You can still access them via the admin panel.
Original code created by Honey Singh (used with permission of the author).
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
This plugin simply does what it says it does.
And that’s the way I like it 😉
could get an update just to tell it’s still working…
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Trackbacks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed variable type validation.
- Explicit license (GPLv2)
- Time to get off the minor version train.
- Tested up to: 4.7
- PHP7 compatibility fix (thanks @extremecarver)
- Tested up to: 3.3.1
- Improved readme legibility
- Initial version