Changes visibility of a blog after it has had no activity for a specified amount of time. It is only for WordPress Multisite. This is meant for people running networks of blogs and hide the inactive sites.
This plugin uses WP_Cron to update the sites. I’ve created a filter in the plugin to edit the query of sites that are returned. There are also hooks for adding additional custom options to each of the settings.
Copy the plugin files to
Network Activate plugin from Network Plugins page
From Network Admin dashboard, go to Settings -> Hide Inactive Sites and adjust settings.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Inactive Sites” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed passing variables by reference.
- Fixed an error where current_page variable wasn’t getting set on the settings page.
- Fixed problem where users would keep receiving warning email.
- Added ability to send warning email before site is removed
- Fixed problem with query after removing excluded sites.
- Restructured some of the plugin’s hooks to use filters instead. Useful for adding your own time limits to the settings.
- Fixed spacing issues in email sent
- Added new options to mark site as archived and/or deleted
- Added new option to leave site visibility as it currently is
- Added email sent to site administrators when it gets hidden
- Added several filters to customize the email being sent
- Minor bug showing error in text box when there was no value.
- Added new option for excluding additional sites (main site will always be excluded)
- Added new option for supplying a minimum number of posts for a site to be safe.
- Initial release