On posts where comments are closed, the plugin will remove the text ‘Comments are closed.’ The plugin supports any languages/text domain, and will remove the text from themes and plugins.
- Upload the files to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin
- On your WordPress blog, open the Dashboard
- Go to Plugins->Install New
- Search for “remove comments are closed”
- Click on install to install the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Hide "Comments are closed"” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hide "Comments are closed"” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.