Official integration of Heureka services for WooCommerce.
- XML feed
- Availability XML feed
- Verified by Customers
- Heureka Marketplace
Don’t know what to do? Is something not working? Contact us at email@example.com.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/heurekadirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce -> Settings -> Heureka screen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Heureka” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Heureka” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update delivery methods
- Minor fixes
- Add ID, EAN, Name, Title and Number fields into product variations
- Add option to sending to Heureka asynchronously
- Better sending data to Heureka using wp_request
- Better loading categories
- Fix cancellation of scheduled actions when a module or plugin is deactivated
- Feed generation fixes
- Initial release