This plugin is designed to send notifications to the helloTXT.com social
network notification service when a new post is published in WordPress.
- add support for other languages
- add support for tags
- HelloTXT plugin is released under the GNU GPL version 3.0 or later.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the folder ‘hellotxt’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the HelloTXT settings page to configure plugin.
- Do I need an accounts on HelloTXT.com?
Yes, an accounts on HelloTXT.com is required for this plugin to function.
Contributors & Developers
“HelloTXT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Added Feature Suggestion/Bug Report functionality
- Initial Release 1 December 2009