The Hello Bar for WordPress plugin is a really simple plugin that allows you to copy and paste your Hello Bar code snippet from HelloBar.com, straight to your WordPress admin interface. The plugin also allows you to choose whether you’d like your code snippet to be placed in the
<head> tag or at the end of the
<body> tag of your HTML layout.
Requirements: PHP5+, WordPress 2.9.x+
- Upload the
hellobarfolder and all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Paste your Hello Bar snippet from HelloBar.com into the text area and click save!
The best place for getting your questions answered is via our Get Satisfaction support forum.
- Where do I get the Hello Bar code for this plugin?
You can get your own Hello Bar account from HelloBar.com for free.
Once you have your account, create a Hello Bar and simply paste your code into the plugin’s text area.
- Should I load my Hello Bar in the header or the footer of my WordPress site?
This depends on your site. We recommend loading the script in the footer but if your page takes very long to load, the header might be a better location.
Must have for better conversions.
Hello Bar é um plugin muito bem desenvolvido e útil para quem utiliza e procura ferramentas para o desenvolvimento de Marketing Digital. Com este plugin será possível obter simples e bonitas caixas de captura de e-mails (e-mail opt-in).
Muito obrigado aos desenvolvedores pelo belo trabalho! =)
Contributors & Developers
“Hello Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated contributors list.
- Bumped Tested up to version.
- Updated which action we hook into when “header” deployment is chosen to fix dual deployment script bug.
- Modified the way that options are called to accommodate better for future iterations of this plugin.
- Initial beta test release.
- Provides a simple interface for adding a Hello Bar snippet to your site.