This plugin let you transform the commenting system of your website. You can enable Facebook Comments, Google Plus Comments, Disqus Comments and/or default WordPress comments simultaneously. You have full control over which of these four commenting systems you want to enable. You can choose between stacked and tabbed interface with re-ordering of the comments.
- Enable Facebook Comments
- Enable Google Plus Comments
- Enable Disqus Comments
- Choose between Tabbed and Stacked layouts
- Rearrange order of enabled commenting systems
- Customize labels for individual comment system as well as combined comment system
- Show/Hide comment counts for individual comment system
- Options to enable Social Commenting on default post types (posts, pages) as well as custom post types which support comments
- Enable Social Comments with/without default comments system
- Customizable behavior for individual comment system, like – Target Url, language, width of commenting interface, label etc.
What makes this plugin different and why should I choose this plugin when there are many other similar plugins?
- Totally free. You don’t need to pay single penny to use this plugin.
- Plugin configuration is kept dead simple. You can configure it with help of an idiot 😉
- Plugin loads optimally having minimum possible interference with overall loading of your website
- No third party registration. We won’t ask you to register at our website to use this plugin, neither will we ask your email.
- We promise to provide best quality among other similar plugins. If you find our plugin is lacking some feature, you can email us and we will do our best to include that feature in our plugin as soon as possible.
- Our support team is working 24/7 to answer your queries and assist you. You will find us the quickest to assist you among others.
- Plugin Demo: https://www.heateor.com/heateor-social-comments/
- Support Documentation: http://support.heateor.com
- About Us: https://www.heateor.com
- Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Heateor
- Our GooglePlus Page: https://plus.google.com/+Heateor
- Our Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/Heateor
You can provide your feedback at hello[at]heateor[dot]com
- How much do you charge for the plugin?
This plugin is FREE to download and use. For advanced features and custom solutions, drop an email at support[at]heateor[dot]com
- Can you help me set up the plugin at my website?
Yes, we can help you with it. Just drop an email at support[at]heateor[dot]com
This plugin works great and comes with enough options to customize it. However, I just wish it was a sub-menu under "Settings" rather than a main menu item :p
- [Improvement] Admin UI compatible with WordPress version 4.7
- [Improvement] Default plugin options are being saved for every subsite in multisite network on Network Activating the plugin
- [Improvement] Default plugin options are being saved when a new subsite is created in multisite network
- [Improvement] Updated Facebook SDK version to latest
- [Improvement] Weird looking white line was appearing below the active tab at plugin options page in admin area
- [Improvement] Admin UI improvement
- [Improvement] Added “Settings” link below plugin name at “Plugins” page in admin panel
- [Improvement] Updated Facebook SDK Version to latest – 2.6
- [Improvement] Added option to save Facebook App ID to be used while rendering Facebook comments
- [Bugfix] Tabbed commenting layout was not functioning properly when using shortcode
- [Bugfix] After updating to previous version, enabled commenting systems were appearing stacked (when enabled Tabbed interface) before clicking any of commenting tabs
- [Improvement] Removed screen jumping on clicking the commenting tabs
- [Improvement] Updated Facebook SDK to version 2.5
- [Improvement] Faster loading of comments improving page load time
- [Improvement] Admin UI improvement
- [Bugfix] Social Commenting Interface was appearing shrinked on smartphones (thanks Criis87 :))
- [Improvement] Fixed a few W3C validation errors (thanks again, lifeadvancer :))
- [New] Added option to specify custom CSS
- [Bugfix] Default Comment form was not appearing in some cases
- [Bugfix] ‘ht’ and ‘hsc’ HTML elements used in the plugin were causing W3C validation errors
- [Improvement] Updated GooglePlus logo
- [Bugfix] Facebook Comments Email Notification was working only for first comment when posted multiple comments without refreshing the page
- Initial release of the plugin