This plugin allows WordPress users to automatically integrate their social media content from Twitter, Instagram etc. at the footer of their articles.
Each publisher has a dedicated dashboard to see the number of clicks through their social media networks.
**IMPORTANT: You will FIRST need to register as a publisher, go to HASHCORE – sign up for FREE with instant approval and create a HASHCORE account to get your publisher ID to activate the plugin.
If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us
- Register to get your publisher ID, go to HASHCORE – sign up for FREE with instant approval.
- Go to the ‘Add New’ plugins screen in your WordPress admin area and search for ‘Hashcore’ then click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin.
- Go to Setting -> Hashcore Settings and follow the instructions.
- Is HASHCORE free?
- Do I need to create an account?
Yes. Please register as a publisher, go to HASHCORE – sign up for FREE with instant approval to get your publisher ID to activate the plugin.
- What are the benefits of using HASHCORE?
- Drive traffic to your social media networks
- Attract Followers / Likes
- Real-Time Dashboard Analytics
Contributors & Developers
“HASHCORE: Drive Traffic to your Social Networks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Moving from a popup overlay to a integrated native ad format of your social content
- New layout
- Added support for multiple languages and “join the conversation” box
- Initial Version