The Halloween Countdown Widget displays a cute vampire countdown to Halloween in your sidebar.
More information at ChristmasWebmaster.com.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to your widgets screen, and drag the Halloween Countdown widget to your sidebar.
- Let the countdown to Halloween begin!
- Does the bat have a name?
Of course he does! We call him Vampy.
- Can I change the Countdown text color?
Yes. You can edit the hallocount.php file CSS to suit your needs, find this line: color: #FFFF00; and edit accordingly.
Contributors & Developers
“Halloween Countdown Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?