Plug-in nip24.pl is designed for all of the WooCommerce platform users. It dynamically downloads data which is needed to place an order and is necessary to prepare an invoice. The user can do it within seconds thanks to entering Tax Identification Number (NIP) which allows the system automatically quickly fills in required form fields. Portal nip24.pl currently contains information about more than 3.7 million companies which are registered in Poland.
This plug-in not only supports filling out the online form at the FrontEnd, it also manages some additional features at the BackOffice:
* It gives the user opportunity to verify whether the company which is placing the order exists, did not suspend the business or did not end the business.
* It enables the user to generate and transmit fiscal documents such as e-invoice and e-receipt.
Detailed information about the use of plug-in is available on: http://nip24.pl/dokumentacja
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gus-api-nip24pldirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WooCommerce->General screen to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“NIP24 for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors