Plugin to show guifi.net nodes from your prefered zone. Based on Chryzo, Hakre’s plugin (Xslt Processor)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip de downloaded ZIP into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get your Google Maps API key for your domain
- Create a new content or edit the one you want to embed a Guifi.net map into
- Write the following intruction:
- [GuifiProcessor zone=”ID_Guifi_Zone” gmapikey=”GOOGLE_MAPS_API_KEY_FOR_YOUR_SITE_DOMAIN” mapwidth=”400px” mapheight=”500px” supernodes=”on” params=”showtree=on”]
* zone: required * gmapikey: required * mapwidth: optional * mapheight: optional
* supernodes: optional (default on, shows only supernodes) * params: showtree=on|off (default off, hides the described tree zone)
What’s the ID Guifi Zone?
If you don’t know what’s the ID_Guifi_Zone go to your desired zone in www.guifi.net, checkout the CNML link you’ll find at the bottom and put the number you’ll find at the end of the address http://guifi.net/guifi/cnml/XXXX. Change XXXX with the given number.
Contributors & Developers
“Guifi Xslt Processor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- shows the linked distances and highlightes the active ones
- service filters shown in columns
- Service filters and icons “games”, “wol” added
- Presentation format changed (linkable tags at the bottom of the map)
- Service filters added (“DNS”,”SNPgraphs”,”NTP”,”web”,”Proxy”, “iperf”, “radio”, “Streaming”, “IM”, “irc”)
- Non supernodes can be diabled using “supernodes” param
- Status “Reserved” added to filters
- Service icons “iperf”, “radio”, “Streaming”, “IM”, “irc” added
- Interactive map where you can choose the estatus of the nodes you want to see
- Links and its status ar showed in the map
- Tree map to detail
zone |-node(status) | |–device(status) |-subzone |–node(status) |—device(status)