Google maps location finder. Display map with markers and info. Input spots from admin.
Basic Shortcode usage
[gspots zip=89118 radius=50 ]
- Download Gspots from the plugin page or download directly from your wordpress installation.
- Add Gspots by uploading the gspots folder into your plugins folder.
- After activating the plugin you will need to add your google api key to the Gspots Settings page.
- Thats it.
Contributors & Developers
“Gspots” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed geocache bug
- Added thumbnails to spot post type
- Fixed multiple bugs
- Added zip form placeholder to shortcode option
- Tested Versions (Requires at least: 3.4).
- Fixed Jquery Bug.
- Fixed JSON Bug.
- Fixed Bugs.
- Updated Markers.
- Initial Release