Growyn Search allows you to add a widget with a growyn searchbox on your site. You can also get the searchbox by calling
growyn_search() function. (See installation or the
Growyn Search plugin homepage.) You can easily choose if the search should be on the enire web or just on your site and if the resultpage should be in a new window or not.
If you are using this plugin and give Growyn a link you will help Growyn to reach out to even more people.
Read more about Growyn at Growyn.com
This is some brief installation notes. For more information see Webfish
- Upload the plugin source to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Now you can use the widget in the ‘Widget’ menu.
You can also call the
growyn_search() function. The function takes an array with the following parameters:
- _blank – Integer (0 or 1). 1 if the result should be in a new window. (Default 1)
- credit – Integer (0 or 1). 1 if you want to give Growyn a link. (Default 1)
- echo – Integer (0 or 1). 1 if you want to echo the result. 0 if you want to return the result. (Default 1)
- textboxMessage – String. The string that goes in the empty searchbox. (Default “Search with Growyn!”)
- worldWide – Integer (0, 1 or 2). 0 for “this site” search. 1 for “world wide” search. 2 for user deside (Default 1)
The frequently asked questions is updated at the plugin’s homepage Growyn Search plugin.