For Your Readers
Empower your readers with a social tool for sharing, saving and discovering new content with the click of a button. Our plugin provides social features for sharing content across all major social bookmarking sites and a clipping feature for adding text, images and personalized messages for friends, family and co-workers.
Download our free content monetization plugin by adding your Google Adsense ID, embedding ads into shared content and keeping all revenue generated by the viral effect of people discussing your articles and blog posts. That’s right, 100% of ad revenue is yours.
The Share+ button offers the following features for readers and publishers:
- Automatic Plugin Updates
- Email This (with private discussions and forum)
- Content Clipping (add photos and personalized messages)
- Social Bookmarking (all major services and browsers)
- Portable Address Book (access all contacts anywhere on the web)
- Tracking and dashboard for your blog or website
The days of cutting and pasting links are over. With the Share+ button by Grouptivity, your readers get a better experience and tools to track the articles, posts and clips they share with friends. Web publishers get access to a free Content Monetization Platform that allows them to drive 3 times more traffic and make money from the viral spread of their content. Make your content work for you and get started today!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the grouptivity.2.1.0.zip file.
- Upload the grouptivity folder (not just the files in it!) to your wp-contents/plugins folder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins
- Activate the Share+ plugin and a subpage for Share+ will appear in your Options menu.
- If you have a Grouptivity publisher ID, click on the “Share+” menu item to add it.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please [e-mail me] (http://www.grouptivity.com/main/contact.php) or post to the [forum] (https://wordpress.org/tags/grouptivity?forum_id=10#postform).
- Where can I find out more and get a Grouptivity Publisher ID?
More information is available at Grouptivity.com
- How often is this plugin updated?
The plugin is updated automatically on a regular basis. No need to update or upgrade anything.
- Can I add more bookmarking sites?
- Go to Plugins and click on “edit” next to “Share+ from Grouptivity”
- Scroll to where you can see
- Re-arrange the list and remove items as you wish. (This will be part of the administration screen in a later release)
Contributors & Developers
“Share+ by Grouptivity” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors