This plugin adds a media button to the post editor to easily insert the
[column] shortcode and additional parameters from the Grid Columns plugin.
It should work with any editor (post, page, custom) and will add a “Insert Column” button next to the media button. The button will open a popup modal window where you can adjust the shortcode parameters.
- Install the plugin either via your dashboard, or by uploading the files to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure the Grid Columns plugin is activated.
- Go to any editor and you should see the “Insert Column” button next to the media button.
Contributors & Developers
“Grid Columns Media Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- The plugin is now in the WordPress.org repository