Gravity Forms is probably the most popular and mature plugin for building and managing custom forms in WordPress.
This plugin attempts to fill gaps in Gravity Forms upload fields. It enables you to set file size and image size dimensions limitations to your upload fields – both file upload and image upload.
For issues and pull requests please use the GitHub repo.
- Upload the
gravity-forms-upload-rulesfolder to the
- Make sure you have Gravity Forms plugin installed and activated.
- Activate the Gravity Forms Upload Rules plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You should be able to use the new field settings under Advanced tab of your upload fields in Gravity Forms – Form Edit screens.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms Upload Rules” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Proper static function declarations
- Tweak admin field styles for better compatability with recent GF versions
- Normalize line-endings and indentation
- Possible fix for those who don’t get upload rules fields in their admin form editor
- Fixed JS issue causing “Uncaught TypeError” error
- Initial release