Allow for saving your form data with local storage using Sisyphus.
Persist your form’s data in a browser’s Local Storage and never loose them on occasional tabs closing, browser crashes and other disasters!
Thanks to swingline0 for the updates on v2.0. Now works with paged forms.
This requires Gravity Forms version 1.7 or higher.
- Thanks to swingline0 for the updates on v2.0
- Update to current Sisyphus
- Support for paged forms
- Multi-part date field restored all three fields with contents of the third
- Sisyphus altering Gravity Forms hidden fields
- Sisyphus creating excessive entries during Chrome autocomplete
- Initial release with Sisyphus 1.1