Allow for saving your form data with local storage using Sisyphus.
Persist your form’s data in a browser’s Local Storage and never loose them on occasional tabs closing, browser crashes and other disasters!
Thanks to swingline0 for the updates on v2.0. Now works with paged forms.
This requires Gravity Forms version 1.7 or higher.
- Install as a regular WordPress plugin
- Create a form with Gravity Forms
- Toggle the Sisyphus checkbox under Form Settings
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms Sisyphus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Thanks to swingline0 for the updates on v2.0
- Update to current Sisyphus
- Support for paged forms
- Multi-part date field restored all three fields with contents of the third
- Sisyphus altering Gravity Forms hidden fields
- Sisyphus creating excessive entries during Chrome autocomplete
- Initial release with Sisyphus 1.1