WordPress plugin for Gravity Forms that allows for easy removal of entries from forms. Remove all entires or entries specified by a date range.
- Install as a regular WordPress plugin
- Create a form with the appropriate fields for your survey
- Amass an unruly amount of entries on your form that need removal
- Navigate to Forms->Remove Entries to select your form and remove the entries
- Why would I want this?
If you need to remove a large number of entries and removing 20 at a time isn’t working, this plugin is for you. Also, if you need to remove entries from a given date range, you can do so.
- Will this delete all my entries?
No, this only moves entries to the trash. Once in the trash you can permanently delete them or leave them as is.
- Can I delete entries from multiple forms at once?
No, this only handles one form at a time.
Great tool. Thank you.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms Remove Entries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Really fixed members integration
- Fix members_get_capabilities filter
- Fixed AJAX plugin conflicts
- Added FAQ
- Initial release