Limit the display of product fields with Gravity Forms based on the number of entries.
Currently only works for single product fields with a quantity defined. Limit does not count against entries in the trash.
Great for event registration or product quantity limiting.
Built with Better Inventory with Gravity Forms from Gravity Wiz
- Install as a regular WordPress plugin
- Create a form with one or more product fields
- Navigate to Forms->Quantity Limits to setup limit feeds for the desired quantity fields
- Can I use any field?
No, this only works for single product fields with a quantity defined.
Works as described (with single product fields with a quantity defined). Thank you!
A couple of future release considerations if I may:
- Use for any quantity field (helps with form styling).
- Decrement quantity after payment received/marked paid
Saved me a lot of time, thank you.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms Quantity Limiter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix for quantity fields not in English
- Fix value sum error if field name begins with an integer
- Change class name for Gravity Wiz conflicts
- Hold off on validating updates
- Better handling of versions and database creation
- Don’t allow duplicate limits on fields
- Fixed JS issues with credit card fields
- Disable checking and unchecking feeds for now
- Fixed error when feed is unchecked
0.2 (March 15, 2013)
- Custom messages for remaining items, limit reached and validation
0.1 (March 14, 2013)
- Initial release