A widget to add Gravity Form in dialog popup, has an option to add a delay, a position, and an introduction page.
From version 0.3 can be opted in/out to work ont he homepage.
From version 0.5 you can use a button to open the popup.
From version 0.6, added an option to show the popup only ones in X views (random generated) – Requested by .
Under the hood:
- Built on Gravity Form 1.5.2, and uses it for working.
- jQuery UI added from WordPress itself
- Uses jQueryUI CSS
Enjoy using Gravity Form Popup Widget? Please consider making a small donation to support the software’s continued development.
- Upload the
gravity-form-popup-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Install the plugin, and add it as a widget.
- How to set delay?
The delay is set from the widget managment. The delay is in mileseconds.
- What are the possable values to position the window?
From the JQuery UI manual:
1) a single string representing position within viewport: ‘center’, ‘left’, ‘right’, ‘top’, ‘bottom’.
2) an array containing an x,y coordinate pair in pixel offset from left, top corner of viewport (e.g. [350,100])
3) an array containing x,y position string values (e.g. [‘right’,’top’] for top right corner)
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms Popup Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Error with website
- Updated to the new version
- Added an option to be able to “select” ones in how many views the popup will appear. Uses rand() in order to get current user number.
- Added an option to start the dialog from button
- A Misstype…
- Added an option to optin/optout working on homepage (Default is off)
- Moved all text to a self domain: gravity-forms-popup-widget
- Updated to work with WordPress 3.3
- Added an option to position the window.
- Initial Alpha Release