IMPORTANT: If you update from a version prior to 0.5, you have to reenable the sidebar widget!
Displays the Gravatars of all your commenters as a nice mosaic in the sidebar of your blog. The plugin is widget ready and comes with many configuration options!
- Unpack the zipfile gravatar-X.y.zip
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php if( function_exists( 'gravatargrid_display' ) ) gravatargrid_display(); ?>in your template or use the sidebar widgets.
- Does this plugin makes pancake?
The answer is a gritty in you face no! But we’re workin on it!
Contributors & Developers
“GravatarGrid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- v1.1 15.04.2010 minor changes on the injected html
- v1.0 29.06.2009 fixed gravatar rating
- v0.9 28.06.2009 added image width and height
- v0.8 18.06.2009 very small security improvement
- v0.7 11.06.2009 small css fix, small xhtml fix
- v0.6 10.06.2009 moved commenter name from <a> to <img>-title, small css fix
- v0.5 09.06.2009 fixed double #id in widget mode
- v0.4 05.06.2009 small fix if author_url == http://
- v0.3 04.06.2009 added default image url, email exclude list
- v0.2 03.06.2009 added order by comment count, filter for empty author url
- v0.1 29.05.2009 initial release