Easily add graphite graphs to your admin area and to your sidebar. Configure your color scheme, metrics and display settings with a few clicks to share anything that can be measured on graphite with your users or administrators. Note: This plugin requires an external graphite host (http://graphite.wikidot.com or https://www.hostedgraphite.com).
- Go to Admin – Plugins – Add New and search for “Graphite Graphs”
- Click on Install
- Click on Activate
- Download graphite-graphs.zip
- Unzip and upload the “graphite-graphs” folder to your “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Configure your dashboard graph settings directly on your dashboard and configure your widgets in Appearance -> Widgets
If you run a graphite server and want to display the available data on a wordpress page this is the tool.
Contributors & Developers
“Graphite Graphs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Adding Spanish translation
- Initial submission of plugin files