GR Dashboard Notes let you create notes on the dashboard for contacting editors, admins and other usergroups. You can publish 5 notes who will displayed at the top of the dashboard.
The author of this plugin make no warranties for the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this work.
- Upload the plugin to “/wp-content/plugins/” directory. You can install the plugin through the WordPress plugin screen, too.
- Activate the plugin on the “Plugin”-Screen on your wordpress installation.
- Change the settings you want at the Settings Page (Settings -> GR Dashboard Notes).
- Press on Save.
How much Notes can be published?
You can publish till 5 notes simultaneously. You can publish a note to one or more user roles simultaneously too. A note have no setted line limit!
Contributors & Developers
“GR Dashboard Notes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“GR Dashboard Notes” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “GR Dashboard Notes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed fatal error when more as one note per group is published
- Removed Author-URL
- Fixed translation-string errors
- Fixed counting notes notification
- Fixed kses_error
- First Release