This plugin uses the Garmin Communicator Plugin to allow downloading of GPX data to connected Garmin GPS devices.
- Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin from Plugins page.
- Go to the plugin settings page and enter your Garmin site key.
You can get a Garmin site key from the Garmin Developer website
- How do I add a download link to a post?
- Create a custom field called ‘gpx’ with GPX data.
- Insert the [gpxconnect] shortcode into your post. Use the ‘name’ parameter to specify the filename that is created on the device. This should be unique. Eg, [gpxconnect name=my_route]
- How can I report a bug/feature request?
Create an issue in the GitHub issue tracker.
Contributors & Developers
“GPXconnect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Enhancement: Improve plugin layout.
- Initial release.