Gouel provides an interface to create maps. You can create trips with a list of points and a route (line). You can link points with your posts.
Gouel works with the multilingual plugin WPML. You only have to create the map once, for the principal translation. The map will appear for all the other translation.
Using the Opera browser, the routes don’t show (the markers do, though).
- custom icons for markers
- auto-localization on add/update post
- wysiwyg editor for marker description
- templates for description
- variables for description and title (such as post adress, post title, latitude, longitude, …
- What are the map providers supported?
Only Googlemaps is supported right now.