The plugin tries to geolocate visitors of your site using hostip.info and shows the latest 200 in real-time using the google maps api.
Maps can be inserted at any place using the “shortcodes” system in WordPress 2.5 and up.
If the IP address is already logged once it will not lookup the geo data again to speed up things. The main search engines are mapped under one IP address to avoid a lot of loggings for the same bot.
- Define default values for vars
- Make is possible to add and change points
- Make is possible to add and change polylines
- Make is possible to add and change categories
- ?? Avoid using a seperate database connection to load the points
No questions yet. Please ask.
- First version hosted public on wordpress.org
- Make site independent by using get_option(‘siteurl’) or create a config value.
- Make config for post id for map
- Configure height and width of the map
- Create option for default zoom and coordinates: map.setCenter(new GLatLng(52.331130, 0.000000), 2)
- Added functionality to display visitors using the googlmaps api.
- First version with logging capabilities only