Display the latest post from your Google+ Plus accounts inside WordPress widgets. Included QR code for Google+ Profile.
Customize the number of post displayed and user allowed to include updates from Google Buzz too.
See the Google+ Plus WordPress Widgets for further information.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar from
Appearance->Widgetsand configure the widget options.
- You can try scanning this code from your phone right now.(It will take you to your Google+ Page)
- Can multiple instances of the widget be used?
- Can private Google+/Buzz accounts be used?
No. The widget does not support authenticated requests for private data.
- Can I just show profile with button?
Yes, checked the option
Hide All Updatesand
Hide Work Info.
Contributors & Developers
“Google+ Plus WordPress Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Add QR Code for profile url.
- Add optional Google+ API Key
- Add link to Google+ Profile. http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1408986
- Improve style.
- Use google plus official API and change the badge style.
- Update feed provider
- Styling improved.
- Add button.
- Fixed styling
- Option for hide post and work information
- Option for show profile without update.
- Add profiles images
- Styling widgets
- Initial version