This plugin integrate Google WebFonts v2 to your website.
You can Select 2 different Font for your two different area. You can apply with this fonts using CSS codes. Look at admin area screenshot.
For More Information WPAdami, Serkan Algur
Preview Mode added. You can decide which font is more beautiful 🙂
With version 0.5: Subset selector added. Plugin support more subsets. All fonts added except Khmer subset and Condensed fonts. Workin’ on it.
With version 0.6: You can add your own font from Google Web Fonst. You can paste all link which give you from google. Also you can use styling with Font 1 CSS area.
With version 0.7: Nothing changed yet. Only compatibility check.
With version 1.0 : You have 500+ fonts now!
google-webfonts-integratefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
No questions for now 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Google Webfonts Integrate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested for WordPress 4.0 Working
- Serbian Language Added. Thanks Ogi Djuraskovic
- Spanish Language Added. Thanks Ogi Djuraskovic
- Plugin banner added
- Compatibility check for 3.9.1
- Some little changes
- Compatibility check for 3.5.
- Added 500+ fonts.
- Compatibility check for 3.4.2
- Compatibility check for 3.3.
- You can add your font with what code Google give to you.
- Some code changes
- Subset Selector Added.
- All fonts added from Google Webfonts database except Khmer subset and Condensed fonts.
- Plugin Selectbox code improved. More useful and fast now.
- Language files updated.
- Screenshot Updated.
- Preview Mode added.
- Planning of More fonts and more useful things. Thanks to wpvince
- Added 5 more fonts. Andika, Gentium Basic, Didact Gothic, Tenor Sans, Kelly Slab
- Admin Area Improved. Now it’s more functionally
- Support 20 different fonts now
- Checkboxes changed into selectboxes. You can now select two different fonts
- Some mess code cleaned
- Plugin Released