If you are member of Internet Marketing DOJO, I think you know about this plugin.
This plugin will help you to maximize your index in google and get country targeted visitor to your autoblog.
* Support 47 countries
* Cache support
* Unlimited widget instances
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for “Google Trends Widget” and click “Install now”. Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of igtrends2.zip to your plugins directory, which may be /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin Google Trends Widget through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance > Wiget to place Google Trends Widget in your widget area
- How to change search permalink
Go to Plugin > Editor, select Google Trends Widget
Replace this code :
echo '<li><a href="'.get_bloginfo('url').'/?s='.$hot->title.'">'.$hot->title.'</a></li>';
With this code
echo '<li><a href="'.get_bloginfo('url').'/search/'.$this->cleani($hot->title).'">'.$hot->title.'</a></li>';
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Trends Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version uploaded to wordpress directory
- Supported to newest version of wordpress