Google Reader Dashboard is currently broken as of version 1.1.1 and is being rewritten to adapt to some changes in Google’s API. Please check this space for version 1.2 when it becomes available.
Add your Google Reader feed to the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Are you stealing my Gmail password?
No. For future use, your account information is stored in a cookie on your local machine. This way you don’t have to log in again for a while, but we never send this information anywhere else. For your protection, the cookie will automatically expire after 7 days.
- What if I see a bug?
If you see a bug or have a feature request, please make a comment in our bug tracking system at http://bt.jumping-duck.com/
- Remove insecure Elliot dependency
- Add experimental framework loader
- Update GReader library to current version
- Changed authentication method to fix error caused by Google’s API.
- First Release