Google Plus Profile Picture appear in Google Search. Integrate Google Plus Profile with WordPress. Make your website come up in Google.
Including Google authorship for multiple authors and for wordpress multisite
Just 3 easy steps to process:
1. Plugin Installation
2. Enter Google Profile URL in Profile Page
3. Post a link back from Google Plus Profile to Your Current Website
- Download the zip file
- Extract the contents
- Upload the folder
google-plus-authorshipto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin
- Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Users > Your Profile, and Fill up Your Google Profile URL and Your Name
- Get a link back from your Google Plus Profile
- Sign in your Google profile.
- Click Edit profile.
- Click the Contributor To section on the right, and then click Add custom link. Get a link from their. ( For the first time, add a link from description area, other profiles, contributor to, and from recommended link.
- Click Save.
Installing after User good Feedback. will publish my experience soon.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Plus Authorship” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- dos2unix conversion of all files
- Rewriting filters and ading more template cases
- Fixing plugin for wordpress 3.8 hook issues
- Code cleanup
- Fixed author blog url
- Fixed readme.txt texts
- Google Authorship for Multiple Authors
- Google Authorship for wordpress multisite.