Integrate Google Plus Profile with WordPress.
Including Google authorship for multiple authors and for wordpress multisite
Note: the Head shot Image display on Google seach has been deprecated
Google Plus Author
- Very Easy to implement.
- Just 4 step Process.
Credits to : SEO Manager UK
- Initial release version.
- Download the zip file
- Extract the contents
- Upload the folder
google-plus-authorto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin
- Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Users > Your Profile, and Fill up Your Google Profile URL and Your Name
- Use this shortcode ‘[googleplusauthor]’ on your page content.
Note: If you have Author Page, add this Shortcode their also.
- Get a link back from your Google Plus Profile
- Sign in your Google profile.
- Click Edit profile.
- Click the Contributor To section on the right, and then click Add custom link. Get a link from their. ( For the first time, add a link from description area, other profiles, contributor to, and from recommended link.
- Click Save.
- What is its Shortcode?
For me not working here : http://szorf-iskola.hu
It’s written : Szörf oktatás, Szörfiskola szorf-iskola.hu/
The excerpt from the page will show up here. The reason we can’t show text from your webpage is because the text depends on the query the user types.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Google Authorship” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First release.= 1.0 =
Google Plus Author Profile Integration, Shortcode Created.
- Google Authorship for Multiple Authors
- Google Authorship for wordpress multisite.