This plugin will let you easily embed Google maps in your posts. It will produce clean XHTML code without any iframe.
- add an embed Google map in your post by using this syntax [map:http://permalink_to_your_Google_map 640 480] "width" (640 in the example) and "height" are optional parameters. You can use px or %,
- it could be a recorded map or any other map you're consulting (some complicated map can't be shown) some examples are availables on my blog,
- double-click or use your scrolling mouse button to zoom on,
- internationalization of the plugin,
- XHTML conform,
- tested and working on IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari,