Google Maps Route is open source software that enables you to easily insert Google Maps, along with a route for your travel, tour, etc in your WordPress website. We have build very easy to use dashboard options to help add locations to maps directly. You will only need to have Google Maps API key which you can get here.
Google Maps Route can be used to place multiple locations and form a route on Google Maps with those locations. You can place location addresses, descriptions and color for the route easily through Dashboard. We have provided the option of using Shortcode to easily embed the map in content and you can also show Maps via Widgets.
- Easily manage locations through Dashboard.
- Easily change the color, transparency and width of Route through Dashboard.
- Show Map in your Post or Pages by simply adding Shortcode
- Show Map via Widget.
Google Maps Route Plugin Documentation: Google Maps Route Plugin Documentation
- Where can I get a Google Maps API Key ?
- What unit do you expect the map width and height to be in ?
Pixels are used to define the dimensions.
- How can I insert Google Maps Route into my post/page ?
By simply adding Shortcode
[route]in your post’s /page’s content.
- How will the route show on the Google maps ?
Once you add a list of locations from Map Routes > Add New Location, the route will be automatically be mapped. You only have to put the locations address and optionally description.
- How do I define all the locations for my Google Maps Route ?
Map Routes > Add New Locationyou can “Add New Location” to the list of locations and view all your locations in Map Routes > List Locations.
- How do I get customization or new plugins made ?
You can hire us to make customizations / plugins / themes. Contact Us
- Hello World
- Fixed Add Location Bug.
* Updated Google Map api to V3*
* Updated Geo Location api*
* Added Route Sorting Option*