Putting Google Maps on your posts and pages has never been easier. Use our shortocde or widgets to create a map. Quick and simple shortcode attributes allow you to customize with ease.
Are you interested in putting multiple locations on a map?
Check out our other plugin, Store Locator Plus! With features like multiple location support and individual pages for your locations — this plugin can handle all of your mapping needs.
- Google Maps V3, no API Key Required.
- Shortcodes with options make it easy to customize.
- Widgets provided.
- Works on all modern web browsers.
- Multiple plugin themes available. These themes tweak the look, position, and other style attributes of the “map box” without affecting the rest of the site.
- Create your own custom plugin themes. Tweak the CSS and easily re-use the style on multiple pages, or create a unique style for each page.
- Multiple maps
If you like this plugin we hope that you will help support our continued development. The two best ways to offer your support is to send us a donation. Even $1 helps encourage us to do more. If you can’t donate, please help us reach our 5-star rating by rating this plugin.
We do accept feature requests for all of our plugins, free ones included. The most requested features will make it into the next version.
If you need a special feature NOW, contact us! We offer expedited feature development. Most features can be implemented in less than a week for $200!
Like all of our plugins, we strive to create code the runs efficiently and without bugs. We feel well-written plugins are few and far between. While there are plenty of plugins that look nice, far too many of those plugins, including the “cool shiny ones” have way to many hidden problems. We have found that over 90% of the plugins available on the WordPress plugin directory generate dozens, if not hundreds, of warnings and errors when we turn off the “hide all the problems” settings in PHP.
These hidden problems impact memory usage, fill up disk space, and reduce performance via the typical default logging settings on most web hosts. While you may not see the errors on your WordPress site, they are still being tracked. The more errors, the more disk I/O, the slower the app.
During our 20+ years of software development, we have also found that leaving “innocuous” warnings in place tends to lead to trouble further down the road. Warnings today often become errors tomorrow. Many programming languages, PHP included, continue to tighten security and close loopholes that are typically found living near all those warning messages. Some warnings are also telling you to “change this now, it will be gone tomorrow”. Eventually tomorrow will come.
While our plugins may not be the prettiest on the block, we do try to make sure that all the hidden stuff you don’t see is designed as well as it can be. To sum it all up, we like to write plugins that last. We hope you appreciate our work.
- How do I report a bug?
Post in our support forum.
- Do you have documentation?
Yes, we have comprehensive documentation on our support pages.
- What are the terms of the license?
The license is based on GPL. You get the code, feel free to modify it as you
wish. We prefer that our customers pay us because they like what we do and
want to support our efforts to bring useful software to market. Learn more
on our CSA License Terms page.
- How can I translate the plugin into my language?
- Find on internet the free program POEDIT, and learn how it works.
- Use the .pot file located in the languages directory of this plugin to create or update the .po files.
- Place these file in the languages subdirectory.
- If everything is ok, contact us and we will add them to the next release.
- For more information on POT files, domains, gettext and i18n have a look at the I18n for WordPress developers Codex page and more specifically at the section about themes and plugins.
If you create a translation file please send it to us and we’ll include it in the next release! We’ll also list you here in our credits section!
- What browsers are supported?
All major browsers should work, however CSA only officially supports the current and prior releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
0.66 (Sep 2012)
- Move ownership to CSA.
0.65 (July 2nd, 2012)
- Updated tested up to
- Updated rate us bar
0.6 (June 20th, 2012)
- Updated base code to ask for a vote
- Fixed a typo that used the wrong your
0.5 (May 29th, 2012)
- Significant improvement of load times
- Allows enabling of location services/sensor
- Can now get directions to your location
0.4 (May 18th, 2012)
- Now supports multiple maps via the widgets and shortcode.
- Can set default map type in shortcode
0.3 (May, 2012)
- Improve on-page help info.
- Ability to set default size for all maps on settings page.
0.2 (May, 2012)
- Shortcode output was premature, now renders in place.
- Added basic widget.
0.1 (May, 2012)
- Initial Release