Add Google Maps to your posts and pages.(Only for WordPress 2.5+)
This plugin allows you to easily insert Google Maps and Street View into your blog.
“Google Maps Anywhere” has been translated into languages. Our thanks and appreciation must go to the following for their contributions:
- Belorussian (by) – Marcis Gasuns
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) – Web Geek
- Croatian (hr) – Marijan Rajić
- Dutch (nl_NL) – Rene
- German (de_DE) – Rian Klijn
- Japanese (ja) – OKAMOTO Wataru (plugin author)
- Polish (pl) – Barbara Muszko
- Romanian (ro_RO) – Alexander Ovsov
- Russian (ru) – ilyuha
- Spanish (es) – Alejandro Urrutia
- Turkish (tr_TR) – Hakan Demiray
- Ukrainian (uk) – Stanislav Mykhajlyuk
If you have translated into your language, please let me know.
- Upload the entire
google-maps-anywherefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add New Post or Edit Post, and Click “Add Google Maps”.
- How do I get it to display english when the small map is clicked?
- Update to “Google Maps Anywhere” ver.1.1.0 or later.
- Admin Dashboard [Settings] – [Google Maps Anywhere]
- “Google Maps URL” to “http://www.google.com/maps”, and click “Update options”. (other language? ex. Germany “http://www.google.de/maps”)
Contributors & Developers
“Google Maps Anywhere” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.2.6 August 6, 2010
Patch to also check custom field values for the existence of a shortcode. http://pastebin.com/t4B9Zb7Q
Thx Gary Jones!
1.2.5 July 1, 2010
Support for WordPress 3.0.
1.2.4 March 31, 2010
You get the mouse over to the marker to view the information window.
1.2.3 March 17, 2010
It was corrected that the alignment of the Google Map was able to be specified.
1.2.2 February 01, 2010
Minor bug fixes.
1.2.1 January 28, 2010
The bug to which the marker was not displayed was corrected.
1.2.0 January 27, 2010
It corresponded to a Google My Map.
1.1.0 – March 24, 2009
1.0.0 – March 11, 2009