This plugin allows to include instances of Google Maps in your blogs with a simple editor button. You can insert maps everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages. The points can include custom title, description, marker and thumbnail. The plugin is designed to allow multiple interactions with the users: Animations, Slideshows, Scrolls and more.
Plugin Page | Shortcode References | How To Use | Modules | Examples
- Multiple features allowed like slideshows and scrolls, to interact with the maps.
- The plugin can handle large number of map points.
- Points can be added using address or coordinates.
- Addresses in different languages allowed.
- Simple editor button to include points and maps into the posts and pages.
- Custom markers.
- Faster and more applicable to mobile devices.
- Maps in multiple languages.
- Points under categories can be included.
- You can customize the html of the info window box on the settings.
- The plugin is based on WordPress shortcode and allows many options like: initial zoom, width, height, categories, post ID, specific address, marker and thumbnail.
Please contact me [alaingoga at gmail] in order to include your language within the plugin package.