This plugin adds simple Google Chrome Frame Capabilities to any WordPress theme or blog.
THe plugin now provides means to notify IE users of the existance of Google Chrome Frame and also add
the ability to prompt them to install.
See http://blog.hdragomir.com/google-chrome-frame-for-wordpress/ for more info.
- Upload the contents of the archive to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Google Chrome Frame For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added ability to show the install prompt only once, providing a better experience for IE
users that do not have the add-on or do not want to install it.
- Added Explanation of the Two Admin Option
- RoadMap: Add option to show the Install Prompt only once, or X times
- Fixed broken Admin Page
- Added Options Page
- Added ability to enable the Google Chrome Popup ( provided by google )
- Initial Release. Plugin adds the Compatibility Meta Tag to all pages.