The Google authorship widget help you to easily embed Google authorship on your wordpress blog. As this plugin only requires your Name, your short bio and your Google+ profile URL.
After you provide this information, the plugin automatically generates rel=”author” marked up bio and tells Google that the content on this website is owned by the Name you entered.
Install and Activate
- Upload the ‘Google Authorship Widget’ plugin to the plugins directory ‘wp-content/plugins/’.
- Activate the plugin from ‘Plugins’ menu in wordpress.
- Go to ‘Appearance -> Widgets’ and find out the widget named ‘Google Authorship Widget’.
- Drag the widget to your sidebar and provide the details and save the widget.
- How do I use this widget?
You just need to find out the widget named ‘Google Authorship Widget’ on the widget page and then drag it on your sidebar where you fill it suits.
Then fill your details such as your Google+ profile url and and your Name and then save the widget. Now go to your website and look for the Subscribe Box.
Check only one option from the Add links to section. (Recommended to select Title only).
Contributors & Developers
“Google Authorship Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release