Google Analytics Master allows you to quickly and easily add the Google Analytics tracking code to your wordpress website and display user friendly statistics. There are plenty of plugins that do this but we decided to create a brand new plugin the TechGasp way.
This a free plugin intended for professional websites where clean error free code and fast page load times are a must.
Main tracking features: Accepts the Traditional and the new Google Universal Analytics tracking code. Allows you to insert just the Tracking ID code or the Google full script tracking code (even customized), allows to insert the code in theme header or footer for perfect load times.
Main statistical features: Connects to Google Analytics to pull statistics from all your websites. Packed with 3 easy to use plugin statistical pages, almost no configuration. Quick Statistics Page, Last Week Statistics page, Today’s Statistics Page. Also packed with a small administrator dashboard widget to display real-time visitors for any of your websites being monitored by google analytics.
The Google Analytics / Statistics tracker for WordPress. Let the numbers flow in
- Right of the page, sidebar widget
- Inside the post, with shortcode framework
- Demo Link
More High Quality Plugins?
- For professional wordpress websites
- Tested for fast page load times and SEO
- Click Here
- Use the WordPress Installer, Updater
- Activate in the “Plugins” admin panel
- Visit the “Plugin Page | Google Analytics Master” to configure settings
- Google Analytics Master Documentation
Contributors & Developers
“Google Analytics Master” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed output generated before Headers sent
- Fixed unexpected ‘&&’ (T_BOOLEAN_AND) for some wordpress setups
- New Googgle Analytics API
- New Google OAuth
- TechGasp Framework 5.0
- WordPress 22.214.171.124
- PHP 7 Ready
- WordPress 4.5.3
- Widgets and other API improvements
- WordPress 4.5.x
- Several Updates
- WordPress 4.3 and 4.4.x
- WordPress 4.2
- Updating google api
- Tweaking Updater
- Tweaking System Wide Settings page for easy management
- Adding Network Warnings and help texts
- Fixing uninstall, plugin deletion on wordpress network and multi-sites
- General clean-up and speed boost
- WordPress multi-site or wordpress network ready
- New screenshots and images
- Dashboard Widget tweaked
- Fixed updater version in multi website set-ups
- Fixed is_admin issue preventing statistics from being collected
- Allowing plugin pages to be accessible under a wordpress multi-site environment
- Allowing different tracking ids and google tracking scripts per site
- Other tweaks and improvements
- Version 4.3.8 adds a bunch of real-time google analytics statistics views, charts and reports. The main objective is to grant any wordpress administrator detailed statistical information about their website with almost no configuration.
- Added Statistics plugin page. Quick detailed overview, dashboard style information
- Added Several Administrator Widgets that allow several types of google analytics statistics
- Added real-time number of website visitors to wordpress top administrator bar.
- WordPress 3.9 Ready
- Added automatic deletion of site_transient
- TechGasp Plugin Framework v3 Improvements and Upgrades
- Jump release number to 4.3.5 to match framework
- Admin Notices Framework Implementation
- Stable Release
- Adding Shortcode Framework, advanced version only
- Adding more screenshots
- Beta release
- Adding SoundClound Player
- Fixing warnings and other stuff
- Alpha release
- Adding Buttons
- Start coding