Create search engine friendly (dependent on permalinks being used) trackable links from within your WordPress admin, and add your Google Analytics campaign code information.
This is the first release, so if you find any bugs then please tell us, if we are not told then they will not be fixed.
- Add Google Analytics campaign information that you can pick up on the site you redirect to.
- Creates redirectable links on your site to any location.
- Track clicks on these links from within the plugin as well as Google Analytics.
- Links can be used anywhere, including your mailouts, especially good for marketing purposes.
- Exclude IP addresses from tracking.
- Upload the
google-analytics-link-builderdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Navigate to new
Links Buildermenu item.
- Customise your
- Add any IP addresses you want to exclude from tracking.
- Navigate to
- Add a new link.
- Copy and paste the generated
Linkto any location.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Analytics Link Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors