Google Analytics Input- WordPress Plugin. A simple and effective plugin, just add your google analytics ID then save.. and your ready to go! It will not track logged-in users such as admin because that would invalidate your results.
Simple, easy to use admin setting panel for the plugin so that you can easily add your google analytics ID. It will work in the background and do its job well.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload google-analytics-input directory to the wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin
- Go to the google analytics input setting page which is under the setting menu in the wordpress admin
- Add your google analytics ID there. An example your google analytics ID –> UA-0000000-0.
- Save it & your done.
- Where can I find the google analytics ID?
Login to google analytics, go to the website profile which you want, edit and go to check status and there you see your google analytics code. You just want to copy your google analytics ID which will look like this UA-0000000-0 (but will be your own unique id.)
- Does it track logged in users?
No, you wouldn’t want to track logged in users because this would give you invalid results, everything else is tracked.
- What versions does it work on?
It should work from 2.6 upwards.. Has been tested on all current versions and is working.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Analytics Input” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors