Add reviews and testimonials to your website and easily display them in posts, pages or widgets using a search-engine-friendly Schema markup.
This plugin will output reviews using Schema.org markup to help search engines like Google identify and integrate the reviews with your listing.
- Add 5-star or numbered ratings to reviews
- Add a photo of the reviewer
- Add a link to the review or the reviewer’s organization to increase credibility
- Schema.org markup for better SEO
- Add reviews to any page, post or sidebar
- Show a single review, all reviews or a category of reviews
- List reviews or cycle through them with a fader
Sorry, it does not allow users to submit reviews.
This plugin is one of a number of plugins provided by Theme of the Crop to help you build better restaurant websites. Take a look at our great WordPress restaurant themes, and our plugins to take online reservations, create responsive online menus and boost a restaurant’s SEO.
How to use
View the help guide to learn how to add and display reviews.
This plugin is packed with hooks so you can extend it as needed. Development takes place on GitHub, so fork it up.
- Is there a shortcode to print all of my reviews?
Yes, use the
[good-reviews]shortcode. Consult the help documentation in the /docs/ folder for details on the shortcode attributes available.
- Can users submit reviews with this plugin?
No, this plugin only allows you to display reviews you’ve entered yourself.
- Can I customize the output of the reviews?
Yes, but in order to do this you’ll need to be able to write PHP, HTML and CSS code. The
grfwp_print_reviews_outputfilter will allow you to hook in before reviews are printed and output your own markup. You’ll find it here.
- Is there a template function I can use to print reviews?
Yes, check out the grfwp_print_reviews() function.
I love this review plugin! It's so simple and easy and the support is great!
Thank you very much for this great plugin. I installed it on several websites of mine. It works great. Scheme.org is integrated which was one of the reason to go for Good Reviews.
Support is top notch.
- Add: Hebrew translation
- Update: textdomain usage to support upcoming plugin language packs
- Fix: reviews aren’t ordered by Menu Order on the frontend
- Fix: negative rating numbers cause problems with start rating format
- Fix #2: Strict Standards error can appear if error reporting is high
- Add .hentry class to ensure valid Google Structured Data in all cases
- Add excerpt shortcode attribute and widget option to replace use of more global
- Don’t automatically append to content in search results to improve theme compatibility
- Prevent flash display of all reviews when cycling a group of reviews
- Add widget/shortcode options to display a category of reviews, randomize the order and limit the number displayed.
- Add fader display option for cycling through multiple reviews.
- Initial public release on WordPress.org
- Fix letter-case error when loading file
- Initial release